Thursday, May 15, 2008

Twins Bladers!

Introducing Xinn & Zinn... The twin bladers... (Sounds a bit like Gilette eh? - But trust me, we're going to be much sharper than that! Harhar...)


Vid c/o Daryl

I've always loved the idea of twins, so imagine my excitement when my friend, Daryl put out the idea of building twin characers! (It all started with the, 'What character are you building?' question, followed by a, 'Me too!' answer...)

He let me have the dibs on the character details, so with my recent obsession with the name Zi, and my cousins new nickname that sounded like it which is cool with me; Xiner from Maxine, plus the fact that the characters would be similar to assassins (or sin for short), Zin and Xin were born.

This is just the Closed Beta Test game, a wipeout will happen in a few days, so I'm more great ideas will be sparking up in leu of the real deal!
blog comments powered by Disqus