Thursday, October 2, 2008

The End

Why I can't stop playing Cabal:
  • It is a gateway to keep in touch with old and new friends and family.
  • I am committed to my in-game twin. Xinn and Zinn cannot part.
  • I am committed to my guild. I may not be the best, but these people has warmed up to me.
  • I've been playing this game since the first day it opened it's doors to the RP.
  • I have just convinced a friend to start from scratch to join me in my server.
Why I quit anyway:
  • I have to admit reality: I have grown tired of the game.
  • Some old ties had to be cut. It's not fun seeing them around 'town'.
  • The good ties quit ahead.
  • New friends seem harder to come along because I'm too busy grinding.
  • New people in my (real) life are more fun to be with that I can't find time to play as hardcore as before.
  • The game is boring if you're not playing hardcore.
  • I heard the guild disbanded.
  • I'm far from being the best.
  • My in-game twin has agreed to adopt my character and take really good care of it.

It's a landslide.

Cabal will always be a beautiful memory, but it's time for me to move on.

There will always be that option: "Resurrect in town".
blog comments powered by Disqus