Thursday, October 23, 2008

SpeedShifting and Nostalgia

This is the fastest shift ever. The moment Granado Espada had their 'day off', I was tired playing with it. I don't know if I would still play it... But I have already begun playing Crazy Karts. And Travian. But I'm not as addicted to them as well.

I just play when they pass my thoughts.

Crazy Kart is this fun racing MMO game. I almost spent 300php on it, just to buy the Ferrari-like kart. Almost, because fate decided to intervene and make a booboo out of the load up. It was for a reason, because I just found out I'm going to need the money. And I will still be buying that Ferrari.

Travian. I have been bugged by their ads for a looong time. I have managed to ignore it until I accidentaly clicked on the ad. I thought I would give it a try. It's a website game that's like Civilization only much more basic.

That reminds me of the games I used to play before the internet invaded these shores. I was most addicted to Diablo. There were also the Age of Empires, Civilization, Counter Strike, Sims, Sim City, etc.

Who could forget Pacman and Tetris? And the Lemmings! 

What about the Family Computer games? Mario, Rambo, Battle City...

My first ever game was the Alphabet Zoo. I was still a baby! All I had to do then was type the letters as they fall down the screen, kinda like Mavis Beacon for preschoolers.

Nostalgia, don't mind me. Haha!

blog comments powered by Disqus